Acquired from the Ojomu chieftaincy family, the land measuring 28.309hectares is situated along Chevron drive off Lekki –Epe Express way, Lekki Peninsula Lagos State. The land was excised from other areas globally acquired by the Lagos State governments.
Megamound Investment Limited entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with the Ojomu chieftaincy family to develop the 28.309hectares of land. The whole land was reclaimed by sand filling which was done by Messrs Julius Berger Nig. Plc., who were contracted by both Megamound Investment Limited and Harris Dredging Limited and financed by WEMA Bank PLC.
The Estate is comprised of 231 plots currently under construction with the provision of infrastructures such as roads, electricity, water supply, drainages, telecoms, perimeter fence etc, to make the 231 plots fully serviced. The contractors on the job are the Civil Engineering Giants PW Nigeria Limited while Megamound's consultants are Prime Safeway Builders and FMA Architects Ltd. The Estate comprises of 11 plots of 1,200sqms, 92 plots of 1,000sqms and 128 plots of 800sqms bringing the total to 231 plots.
Within this Estate, there are areas allocated for the provision of infrastructural facilities such as roads, walkways, green and recreational area etc. There is adequate land provided for the construction of a school, bank, shopping center, fast food center and recreational area. The plots are well arranged and strategically located. The value of the project is estimated at N2.5 billion Naira.
The primary goal of the site and service scheme is to provide a unique, quiet, safe, private, serene, secured and clean residential environment that will enhance healthy and safe living devoid of the hustle and bustle of inner Lagos.
The basic objective of the residential scheme is to provide a top class residential environment for an exclusive group of people, complete with infrastructural facilities and social amenities that would compliment the residential area within a defined and walled estate.
The general objectives of the scheme are:
- To provide a secured and private estate.
- To create and aesthetically satisfying living environment
- To increase the stock of fully serviced plots for residential housing development in Lagos
- To provide such complimentary facilities that would ensure healthy and safe living for the residents.
- To enhance community and social integration through provision of such facilities like recreational parks, club house, nursery and primary schools etc
- To enhance security and safety of residents through provision of one entrance and an emergency exit that will be fully manned by contracted reputable security companies but would be fully equipped with state-of-the-art computerized security systems.